Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Speech Pathologist to provide Telehealth services in Brisbane.
Use your expertise to promote the provision of Telehealth Speech Therapy services, to NDIS clients who experience a variety of conditions such as communication disorders, complex behaviours, dysphagia and complex communications needs.
Strong video conferencing skills and great adaptability will be essential for delivering these online services.
If you have previous experience in Telehealth, embrace technology, and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Unique Telehealth opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity to grow skillset
- Competitive salary
- Graduate or Masters equivalent in Speech Pathology
- Current, unrestricted SPA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Previous Telehealth and video conferencing experience
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience of benefit
- Skills in assessing children with speech, language, literacy and learning difficulties
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- An interest in a high-level understanding of NDIS Process, interpretation of NDIS Plans, and NDIS service provision
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
To keep up to date with MediRecruit's current vacancies and industry insights follow our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/medirecruit/
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Telehealth, telehealth, Telehealth Speech Therapist, telehealth speech therapist, Telehealth Speech Pathologist, telehealth speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist