Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Physiotherapist to provide Telehealth services in Brisbane.
Use your expertise to promote the provision of Telehealth Physiotherapy services to NDIS clients. Evaluate their condition and needs and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
Strong video conferencing skills and great adaptability will be essential for delivering these online services.
If you have previous experience in Telehealth, embrace technology, and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Unique Telehealth opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity to grow skillset
- Competitive salary
- Graduate or Masters equivalent in Physiotherapy
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Previous Telehealth and video conferencing experience
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience of benefit
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- An interest in a high-level understanding of NDIS Process, interpretation of NDIS Plans, and NDIS service provision
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
To keep up to date with MediRecruit's current vacancies and industry insights follow our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/medirecruit/
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telehealth, telehealth, Telehealth Physiotherapist, telehealth physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist