Our client is an Occupational Therapy clinic that has been operating in the Inner West of Sydney for almost 10 years. They have a brilliant team of likeminded Occupational Therapists working both within a network of schools and a gorgeous heritage cottage.
They are a passionate group who love working with children and their families, and making sure our work is fun!
Our client takes their professional development seriously and are constantly looking for opportunities to contribute to and participate in activities that make them better at what we do.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist with experience or interest in leadership and supervision. This role would be a great next step for a therapist who is interested in mixing up their clinical work. In addition to a clinical caseload, the role includes:
- Providing supervision and mentoring to therapists
- Creating professional development resources
- Opportunity for leadership and management roles contributing to the direction of the clinic
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and support provided
- Training and mentoring from experienced occupational therapists for both occupational therapy and leadership skills
- Emphasis on evidence based practice for intervention
- An Occupational Therapy degree with 5+ years experience
- Experience working within a paediatric occupational therapy setting
- Leadership and management skills are a bonus, but an interest in this area is essential
- An ability to work well with children, families, teachers and other allied health professionals
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention to address common paediatric tasks and subtasks in various contexts
- A fun, playful approach to working with children and their families
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Organisational, time management and computer skills
- Own car and current driver's license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Fun, dynamic and energetic team
- A competitive salary and other benefits
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, paediatrics, Paediatrics, paeds, Paeds