Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Speech Therapist to work within a paediatric multidisciplinary team in Melbourne.
As a Speech Therapist you will have a passion for working with children with ASD and developmental difficulties. You will manage a small clinical caseload working with Psychologists and Occupational Therapists. Collaborate with a strong team of health professionals and liaise with schools, families and education centres. Enjoy applying your expertise and developing new skills, whilst working in a highly supportive environment that supports your professional growth.
Join a highly motivated and engaging team that supports each other and works diligently to provide highly-quality evidence-based therapy for clients.
Based in Melbourne's West, this is a full-time or part-time position, salaried or contract.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment.
- Flexible, autonomous role.
- Highly experienced team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Well resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Postgraduate qualifications in Speech Therapy (new grads welcome)
- Registration with APHRA
- Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to team work
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current Police Check.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, SLT, slt, speech therapist, speechie