Our client is a medical centre (NDIS registered provider), committed to supporting clients to change their lives and achieve their goals.
This dynamic medical centre, made up of a strong team of professional allied health professionals, work towards helping clients with daily living activities, education, leisure, play and social participation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive practice in Footscray.
In a highly collaborative work environment, assess the speech, language and communication needs of individuals utilising appropriate assessments, intervention strategies and processes. Enjoy a variety of responsibilities including the planning, implementation and evaluation of therapy and intervention services for individuals and their families.
Work in a range of areas and help children, teenagers and adolescents with autism, as well as early childhood intervention. Consultative support will take place mainly in the clinic, but may also be provided at home or school.
This is a full-time position, but part-time and subcontract will also be considered.
- Supportive team culture and excellent admin support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Genuine career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology (with SPA registration)
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong ability to deliver supports to a complex customer base, whilst achieving quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Ability to engage with children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Vietnamese speaking is beneficial
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds