Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Speech Pathologist for a Community NDIS role in Brisbane. In the role, you will provide Speech Pathology services to predominantly NDIS clients both face to face and online via telehealth.
Adult caseload available or a mixed caseload of adults and paediatrics depending on experience. Start ASAP.
If you have significant experience as a Speech Pathologist and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Adult and/or paediatric caseload
- $85K + package
- Graduate or Masters equivalent in Speech Pathology
- Current, unrestricted SPA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience of benefit
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for children with speech, language, literacy and learning difficulties
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- An interest in a high-level understanding of NDIS Process, interpretation of NDIS Plans, and NDIS service provision
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist