MediRecruit is seeking HMO candidates interested in 12 months of emergency. You will be working for a health service in the East Gippsland region.
About the Role:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patient assessment
- Patient management
- Emergency care
- Perform procedural skills
- Participate in regular performance reviews
- Multidisciplinary teamwork with all team members
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- General Registration with AHPRA or eligibility for provisional medical registration (supervised practice and postgraduate training)
- Able to consider applicants via the Competent Authority Pathway
- At least 2 years of postgraduate experience in clinical medicine including experience in an Emergency
- Competence in advanced life support techniques
For more information about this role, email email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.