MediRecruit is accepting expressions of interest for the role of Emergency Medicine Consultant.
About the Role:
You will be working for the largest country health system in Australia.
This position is responsible for the provision of a comprehensive clinical service in Emergency Medicine to patients and the leadership of the multi-disciplinary team. The successful applicant will also promote patient quality and safety within the emergency department and provide leadership, management, training, supervision and education for Senior Medical Practitioners, in collaboration with the Director of Medical Services.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Fellowship of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine or equivalent.
- Possess substantial postgraduate medical experience in emergency medicine and hospital practice.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively and to lead in a team environment.
- Experience in rural area medicine and Indigenous Health desirable
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.