An exciting opportunity exists for a provisional or advanced ACEM trainee who wishes to obtain anaesthetic and critical care experience in a large rural hospital.
About the Role:
The position consist of six months anaesthetics and critical care (based in the Anaesthetics Department); and six months in critical care (based in the Emergency Department). Role responsibilities include initial assessment and management of patients attending the Emergency Department (ED rotation) and working 1:1 with the VMO anaesthetist in up to 10 operating sessions per week (Anaesthetics rotation).
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- MBBS or equivalent degree
- Current and full general registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of three years postgraduate experience of which a minimum of two years should be in Australian hospitals.
- Provisional or advanced ACEM candidate or willingness to apply
- Relevant clinical experience in emergency and anaesthetics
- Working toward or attained Advanced Adult and Paediatric Life Support or equivalent
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.