MediRecruit is seeking an Exercise Physiologist for a Victorian Community Support Program.
About the Role:
The Exercise Physiologist will play a key role in providing assessments, 1:1 treatment, multi-disciplinary group treatment; and writing reports as required. The role is responsible for working in collaboration with a small multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of tailored services and programs to young people. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
- Professional written, oral and verbal communication skills, including computer literacy.
- Implement evidence based interventions to guide assessment and treatment
- Utilise outcome measures to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions
- Maintain accurate records, including and not limited to assessment/s, treatment and evaluation
- Co-ordinate, supervise and provide clinical education as required
- Contribute to administrative tasks and quality assurance programs
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the workforce in the fields of health, disability, education or social services; and with adolescents
- Full registration as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA
- Registration/eligibility for Medicare registration
- A comprehensive understanding of the health issues impacting the lives of disenfranchised young people, specifically Mental Health concerns, ASD diagnosis and/or ID/Cognitive Impairment; and a strong commitment to improving health outcomes
- Demonstrated skill in working as part of a multidisciplinary team with a sound understanding of your role as Exercise Physiologist delivering services to young people and their families in this context
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of clinical, evidence based assessment and interventions with young people
For more information, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.