MediRecruit is seeking an enthusiastic paediatric speech pathologist who loves working with children to start immediately.
About the Role:
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties. In turn, successful candidates are offered the following:
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance
- Weekend and after-hours work available
- Excellent pay rates
- Regular PD meetings and peer support
- Team support without office politics
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
For more information about this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Registration with APHRA or eligible to apply
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Warm approachable personality in working with children and being responsive to their needs
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.