About the Role:
Working with people who have sustained a physical injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, and then implement strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation.
Services will include early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services (and other similar services) to assist injured individuals return to work with their pre-injury employer.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified allied health professional with current clinical skills
- A holder of current General AHPRA/ESSA Registration
- A current fully licensed driver
- Able to clinically reason and strategically plan RTW and/or clinical outcomes
- An excellent time manager
- Excited to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A self motivated professional with experience in completing assessments and making recommendations
For more information about this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.