MediRecruit is accepting expressions of interest from Physiotherapists looking to step into a Rehabilitation Consultant role in Melbourne.
About the Client:
Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are a unique company, offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services and pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
About the Role:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance;
- Flexible work options;
- A friendly and supportive working culture;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Consistent volume of work for contractors;
- Ongoing opportunities nationally.
We are ideally looking for professionals who are able to effectively manage their own caseloads and time, and in return, we will offer ongoing opportunities for training and development and a supportive and flexible culture.
- Individualised career progression
- Workplace flexibility
- Social engagement
- Training program
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Financial planning, superannuation & investment advice, and discounts on estate planning
- Physiotherapist with full AHPRA registration
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Ability to work effectively autonomously;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, Comcare, comcare