Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Speech Therapy Team Leader to work closely with the mobile & community team in Perth.
Work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile therapists. Provide clients with necessary treatment, and evaluate their condition and needs to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position.
- Genuine career progression, through our tailored career progression plan
- Salary package that allows you to not only financially prosper with endless sources of income but also continually upskilling your clinical and theoretical prior learning
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- A qualification in Speech Therapy
- Current (or applied for) registration with SPA
- 3 years experience preferred
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
- Provision of speech therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader Speech Therapist, team leader speech therapist, Team Leader, team leader, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech therapist, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community