Our client is a leading psychology practice, whose expert team of professionals provide unique psychological interventions for people of all ages.
This private clinic is currently expanding, and they hold a strong reputation for their high quality service and genuine commitment towards making a positive difference for clients across the lifespan.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a child and adolescent psychologist to join a leading psychology practice in Ballarat.
As a highly motivated and experienced psychologist, you will use your expertise to apply evidence-based interventions to help children and adolescents overcome their individual difficulties.
Perform assessments for clients who are experiencing either psychological, neurobehavioural or neurodevelopment disorders, and treat a wide range of presenting conditions including ADHD, anxiety, personality and mood disorders, trauma, family conflict etc.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Mentoring and peer supervision
- Genuine opportunities for professional development
- Supportive work environment
- AHPRA registered
- Previous experience collaborating with clients and assessing and managing common presenting issues
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents with disabilities or other heath conditions
- Ability to implement interventions for a wide range of issues including ADHD, anxiety, personality and mood disorders, trauma, family conflict etc.
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of school system and funding schemes including NDIS, Medicare, TAC and DHHS.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- After-school and Saturday availability (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Area of Practice Endorsement (desirable)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Psychologist, psychologist, Child Psychologist, child psychologist, Psych, psych, Therapist, therapist, Child Therapist, child therapist, Child, child, Adolescents, adolescents, Psychological, psychological, Neurobehavioural, neurobehavioural, Neurodevelopment, Disorder, disorders, ADHD, Anxiety, anxiety, Personality, personality, Mood Disorder, mood disorders, Trauma, trauma, Family Conflict, family conflict