This private clinic caters for children and adolescents with primary structural and congenital cardiac conditions. Comprised of a specialist team of passionate and motivated professionals, this clinic provides the highest quality services for babies, children and teenagers.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Cardiac Technologist / Paediatric Cardiac Sonographer to join a Private Paediatric Cardiology Clinic in Melbourne.
Primary ongoing responsibilities include performing and interpreting transthoracic echocardiograms, completing ECGs and holter monitors and there is also scope to be involved in research projects.
This is a full-time position offering between 3.5 and 5 days per week, and part-time will also be considered.
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to work with a range of expert health professionals
- A relevant tertiary scientific qualification
- Accreditation with the Australasian Sonographer Accreditation Registry
- At least 5 years' experience in independent cardiac echocardiography including experience in paediatric echo (ideal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and 'people person' among your clients and team
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cardiac, cardiac, Cardiology, cardiology, Cardiac Technologist, cardicac technologist, Technologist, technologist, Paediatric, paediatric, Paediatrics, Paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, Paediatric Cardiac Sonographer, paediatric cardiac sonographer, Sonographer, sonographer