An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and outcome focused Case Manager.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Claims Team Manager, you will be responsible for delivering strategic and commercially focused claim outcomes through the timely and appropriate management of claims. A key component of this role is the delivery of sustainable Return to Work activities and guidance to our businesses and injured team members.
This is a full time permanent position based in Melbourne.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Business, health or claims related qualification or training is highly desirable.
- Significant experience working as a Case Officer within a workers compensation/insurance environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the current VIC Workers Compensation Legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a holistic claims management approach.
- Strong capability to proactively manage Return to Work requirements and obligations.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines.
For more information, email email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.