MediRecruit is seeking expressions of interest from PGY2+ Hospital Medical Officers for fixed term positions commencing 4 February 2019 until 2 February 2020 in General Surgery.
About the Role:
- 2 terms in surgery, 1 term in emergency and 1 rover term.
- This health service incorporates emergency department, high dependency unit, medical, surgical, maternity and rehabilitation wards
- Supportive work environment/employee recognition program
- Please note this role is located at a health service 200 kilometres north of Melbourne
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- General registration applicants or Competent Authority Applicants need only apply
- Well-developed clinical skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Patient centred approach
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Medical postgraduate year 2 or above
- Commitment to supervising and supporting more junior medical officers and medical students
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.