About the Role:
As the Territory Manager, you will conduct activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers.
You will spend time in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of products, and assist to provide technical expertise.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Current valid driver’s license
- Permanent Australian resident status
- Demonstrated competence in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High standard of demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overnight travel
- Desirable- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or previous clinical experience and desire to get into sales selling in a medical or hospital environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the sciences – degree or similar.
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.