The Territory Manager in Spine is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving company with exceptional products.
About the Role:
Your role will involve conducting sales activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers through negotiation, customer focus and education. You will be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of products, and provide technical expertise to registrars, nurses and other personnel as required. You will build strong working relationships with key hospital contacts to maximise business opportunities, and will provide added value to our customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry.
- Minimum of 2 years Medical Device Sales experience dealing highly clinical/technical products
- Strong Operating Theatre exposure/ experience
- Preference to someone with Spine experience or Neuro experience
- Contacts within the Spine world will be invaluable
- Nursing/ clinical experience within the hospital environment is ideal
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.