Our client is an established private practice, who strive to deliver the highest quality clinical services to help children work through their difficulties.
Centred on the values of care, kindness, compassion and contribution, their passionate team of speech pathologists, occupational therapists, teachers and child psychologists, continue to make a positive difference in the lives of more than 12,500 children and their families everyday.
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
As a qualified clinician, you are seeking to build a career in an environment where people matter most. Provide strong evidence-based therapeutic services to children aged 2 to 12, who are experiencing a variety of difficulties with language, speech and literacy. Screen and assess children to identify their individual needs, and visit schools and pre-schools on an intermittent basis to provide supportive advice to parents and carers.
As a motivated and highly responsive paediatric speech pathologist, you will engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with professionals in the community including allied health services, GPs, and schools and preschools.
This is a part-time position, working 3-5 days per week.
- Regular mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive team environment and culture
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications (degree minimum)
- At least 12 months' experience in a paediatric role
- Warm and caring personality
- Previous experience supporting children with literacy, speech and language difficulties
- Ability to work autonomously, and in a fast-paced setting
- Availability to work 3-5 days per week
- Current membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- Immediate eligibility for Medicare Provider status
- Working with Children Check
- Permanent Australian Residency
- After school and school holiday availability
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds