MediRecruit works in association with one of the UK's most reputable specialist healthcare companies, RIG Healthcare. RIG Healthcare is on the national framework which means by working with MediRecruit and RIG Healthcare you'll have access to all EP vacancies in the NHS throughout the UK.
As a Potential Candidate, you will have the following experience:
- 6-12 months of hospital cardiology experience
- Independent ECG analysis.
- Participation in exercise tolerance and stress echo tests providing careful monitoring of ECG, blood pressure and patient symptoms.
- Perform and analyse basic lung function tests.
- Perform and analyse complex lung function tests with supervision and training where necessary.
- Recording and monitoring Electrocardiograms. Interpreting results and taking appropriate action as necessary
MediRecruit and RIG Healthcare have a team of staff ready to assist you to make the move to the UK as smooth as possible and can offer you the choice of roles across a variety of specialties and settings ranging from public and private hospitals to community placements including physical, paediatric and mental health caseloads.
For more information and your free guide to Working in the UK contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) email@example.com.
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.