MediRecruit is seeking a Mental Health Consultant with a psychology background and preferably workers compensation experience.
About the Role:
This is a permanent, full time position working in the Worker’s Compensation team, providing a specialised, person-centered approach to injured workers who have sustained a work-related psychological condition.
Responsibilities of the Mental Health Consultant role include but are not limited to:
- Analyse mental injury trends and identify risks, implementing a strategy for continuous improvement where required
- Identifying skill and knowledge gaps in Mental Injury Claims Management service provision, and working with the Operations Manager to develop strategies and processes to ensure services meet business, client and WorkSafe requirements
- Facilitating face-to-face meetings with all claim stakeholders (treating health practitioners, injured workers and employers), with the aim of achieving a safe and sustainable return to work
- Identifying and working with clients who require assistance with mental injury claims by liaising with the Account Management team, and assisting with training and development for these clients
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Psychology) and/ or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of general business and administrative practices and managing cost effective business activities
- Experience in managing performance through qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Experience in a psychological field of work
- Experience within the Worker’s Compensation field, specifically in the delivery of specialised Return To Work services
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.