MediRecruit Doctor has several opportunities for Emergency Medicine RMOs for an immediate start. We are working closely with this metropolitan hospital to source enthusiastic, fully AHPRA Registered RMOs who are seeking to progress in their Emergency careers.
About the Hospital:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- This is a 174-bed, acute care teaching hospital that provides inpatient, outpatient, and emergency services to a population of nearly 200,000 people living primarily in Adelaide’s north-eastern suburbs. 35,000 attendees of all ages each year, managing both life-threatening and non-life-threatening emergencies.
- The Emergency department is accredited for 12 months of advanced training for the ACEM Fellowship and is the base for the largest EMET programme in South Australia.
- Approximately 20% of the presentations to the ED are paediatrics.
- General Registration with AHPRA
- Applicants with Provisional Registration - level 2 supervision or higher will also be considered
- Permanent Resident of
- Previous Emergency Medicine experience
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.