Our client is a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
Are you an OT, Physio, Speech Therapist, Psychologist or Social Worker looking to take the next step in your career? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in North Sydney.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role forms part of client quality oversight, compliance and key stakeholder relationship management. This role is well suited to someone who thrives on working flexibly, is eager to take initiative, and has strong leadership skills. You will be responsible for managing, training and working with the Client Intake team, and working across multiple functions including operations, management, financial, marketing and risk.
Enjoy a variety of job functions, such as managing incoming leads and appointments, handling complex enquiries, improving operational systems and processes, supporting management reporting, and liaising with key stakeholders and state managers for business development opportunities.
If you are an ethically motivated, highly driven and committed individual, this is the role for you!
- Career progression opportunity
- Multi-functional role
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $90K + Super
- Full-time or part-time
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physio with AHPRA registration
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Speech Therapy and full registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in healthcare sector
- Previous experience in a managerial or leadership position
- Strong administrative skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge
- Highly ethical person with strong values
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Previous experience managing operational systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and manage various technical platforms
- Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with IT and innovation
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manager, manager, Service Delivery, service delivery, Delivery Manager, delivery manager, Service Delivery Manager, service delivery manager, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Social Worker, social worker, Pyschologist, psychologist, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community