MediRecruit is seeking Registrars or Principal House Officers for Psychiatry.
About the Role:
- Provide a high quality medical service based on the principles of evidence-based medicine and best practice
- Provide timely and efficient mental health and medical assessment and treatment planning for consumers
- Take part in scheduled clinics or inpatient activities across the service clinical teams
- Ensure that continuity of care across the inpatient and community settings is facilitated through appropriate documentation and communication with other service providers
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated medical experience, skills and knowledge at the level of Registrar/ Principal House Officer
- Previous experience in psychiatry
- General AHPRA Registration
- Eligible for AHPRA Registration via the Competent Authority Pathway
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.