MediRecruit is seeking an Employer Based Return-to-Work Rehab Consultant.
About the Role:
The Workplace Rehabilitation Provider is responsible for assessing the rehabilitation needs of injured employees immediately following an injury, and facilitating earliest possible return to work. They will be required to develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation and return to work plans, liaise with medical/treating practitioners, service providers, workplace managers and claims officers. This role will need to ensure that rehabilitation activities are undertaken in a manner that will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, legislative and SRCC licencing requirements.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
- Prior experience applying early injury management strategies.
- Ability to meet operations needs by providing rehabilitation services outside normal office hours.
- Previous Comcare case management experience preferred but not essential.
- Prior work experience as an In House or Independent Rehab Provider highly regarded.
- Proficiency in facilitating, negotiating and influencing others.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Exercise Science required.
- Eligibility for membership of relevant professional association (essential).
- Current driving licence
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.