Opportunities exist for Emergency Registrars to experience a variety of presentations at a coastal WA health service.
This hospital is a 143-bed hospital that functions as the regional resource centre for the South West region with all major specialties
present on site including ICU and CCU/cath lab.
The Emergency Department is the largest department in the hospital and the biggest Emergency Department in WA outside of Perth.The Department receives in excess of 43,000 presentations per year of whom approximately 40% require admission.
Opportunities exist for the following:
- FACEM Provisional training and twelve months of Advanced ED training time - accredited for 10 trainees
- FACEM Paeds logbook training
- Accredited (and highly rated) training rotations to anaesthetics and ICU (with other trainees on site in surgery, medicine, ortho,
- psych, O&G, paeds, ophthal, palliative care, radiology and urology)
- Hands on care for all patients
- Departmental education - protected time (multi-modality) departmental ED, grand rounds, radiology and code blue
- Exam preparation training - protected time (Primary and Fellowship Exam) - with proven track record of success
- Exam and study leave
- Access to the ACEM EM Certificate and Diploma
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Critical Care Medicine (Emergency; Acute Medicine; ICU or Anaesthetics)
- Current General AHPRA Registration
- Candidates eligible for registration via the Competent Authority Pathway welcome to apply
For more information, email email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.