MediRecruit is seeking experienced or Newly Graduated Physiotherapists in Wollongong.
You will be working for a national mobile allied health care provider focused on improving the quality of lives of all Australians. With ambitious growth plans underway nationally, multiple opportunities exist for passionate and professional Allied Health practitioners.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Therapy Manager you will be responsible for:
Experienced therapists with aged care or other industry experience are welcome to apply. 6 month Graduate program for newly qualified Physiotherapists.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments
- Providing ongoing interventions, reviews and referrals
- Hands on therapy techniques supported with training updates
- Implementing treatment plans
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with staff and peers
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with AHPRA OR Eligible in near future
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care and Vulnerable People
- An genuine affinity to working in the geriatric field
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport (car)
- Strong attention to detail, time management and exemplary customer service
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.