MediRecruit is seeking a Vocational Team Leader to join our client that delivers tailored return-to-work (RTW) services, injury management consulting, early intervention, psychology services, and a range of workplace training programs.
About the Role:
As a Team Leader, you will be passionate about helping injured or ill people recover or return to work. This is an opportunity for you to further your career as a senior rehabilitation consultant and develop your influencing and technical skills in occupational rehabilitation. You will have a passion for guiding and coaching rehabilitation consultants as a technical advisor through your solid experience in rehabilitation case management, assessments and training.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tertiary qualifications Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Full registration with AHPRA or ASORC
- Minimum two years’ experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Demonstrated experience operating in a billing environment with set KPIs
- Experience or exposure to supervising staff
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- A current Australian driver's licence
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.