MediRecruit is seeking a Sales Representative who will be responsible for achieving personal budget and group sales targets via a focus on relationship building with surgeons and their support staff, sales forecasting and sales plan implementation.
About the Role:
The Sales Representative will attend theatre cases to offer clinical advice and support to Surgeons using Company products. The primary responsibility of the Sales Representative will be to ensure they achieve and/or exceed their budgeted territory revenue targets. Successful candidates will initiate new business development. This role requires a well presented and organised individual with a 'desire to succeed'.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven sales record of achieving or exceeding targets/growth (preferably orthopaedic based).
- Clinical background with ability to attend theatre and provide technical advice on implants and instruments to support surgical procedures.
- Ability to develop key relationships and convert into new business opportunities.
- As an individual being knowledgeable in the field of orthopaedics.
- Owning your own vehicle and possessing a current driver's license is essential.
- Degree or Diploma in a medical field including Nursing, Physiotherapy, Science, Anatomy or Chiropractic Medicine is desirable.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.