An opportunity exists to join a leading disability transport and mobility product distributor.
About the Role:
This role is for an Occupational/Physiotherapist in a client liaison and support role. Your experience and role will support the entire Mobility Division and you will be a key member of the team with full autonomy and ability to make decisions independently.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold current AHPRA registration
- A full drivers license as you may be visiting clients and OT’s at their homes.
- A proven clinical background
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster and develop relationships
- Current National Criminal records check
- Current Working with Children Check
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.