About the Role:
The Psychologist will play a key role in providing assessments, 1:1 treatment, multi-disciplinary group treatment; and writing psychological reports as required. The role is responsible for working in collaboration with a small multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of tailored services and programs to young people with Cognitive Impairments and or Mental Health concerns.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful applicant must hold a degree in Psychology with general registration as a Psychologist, or registration with endorsement as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) – Psychology Board of Australia
- Registration/eligibility for Medicare
- A comprehensive understanding of the health issues impacting the lives of disenfranchised young people
- Demonstrated skill in working as part of a multidisciplinary team with a sound understanding of your role as Psychologist delivering services to young people and their families in this context
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and/or in as a sole professional in this environment
- Demonstrated ability to engage in mentoring and supervision of other less experienced staff and providing education/training in psychology related areas
For more information, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.