MediRecruit is seeking applicants for the role of Medical Registrar at this major regional health service in Victoria.
About the Role:
The Department of general medicine manages patients with multiple active co-morbidity or undifferentiated illness that require ongoing hospital care. The role will work in a multidisciplinary clinical environment with a team of nursing and medical staff including Basic Physician Trainees in general medicine, HMO’s, Interns and Medical Students.
The role of the Medical Registrar is to develop, consolidate and enhance clinical skills in the provision of high quality patient care and develop collaborative relationships with medical, surgical, and senior staff as well as nursing and other support staff.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Registration with the RACP for Advanced Training is desirable
- Participation in the Continuing Medical Education program of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians that is required to maintain ongoing currency of training
- Ability and willingness to participate in established roster
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and willingness to participate in Department/Ward Performance Management (Review) programs
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.