MediRecruit is seeking an Unaccredited O&G Registrar for a full-time, 12 month fixed term contract commencing from 4th February 2019.
About the Role:
Successful candidates will be joining a regional referral and trauma center in Victoria. There is emphasis on a practical, hands on approach to junior doctor training.
This position is available to candidates with previous documented O&G experience to work in a large regional obstetrics and gynaecology service, with approximately 1200 births per year. To gain preparation for entry to a RANZCOG accredited position, this role is accredited for a DRANZCOG , with opportunities for acute obstetric, clinic participation and operating sessions, some with indirect supervision.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- General Registration with AHPRA at time of commencement and current membership of RANZCOG
- Minimum of PGY3 at commencement
- Documented evidence of prior postgraduate experience in obstetrics & gynaecology
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
For more information about this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.