About the Company:
Join a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
As the Senior Vocational Consultant, you will be:
- Facilitating an early return to work of the worker through various RTW activities.
- Assessing the worker’s transferable skills and potential through transferable skills assessments, vocational counselling, motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining / courses that will lead to immediate employment outcomes.
- Preparation of the worker to seek and obtain suitable new employment via various agreed methods.
- Negotiating a job placement strategy that outlines job placement goals to meet the worker’s needs setting expectations with workers in order to develop agreed goals in order to achieve RTW outcomes.
- Facilitating job search and placement support for job seekers via various methods.
- Assisting key parties to manage the Victorian Workers Compensation System to ensure a safe return to work including providing a high level of customer service between insurers, workers and new employers.
- Meeting KPI expectations of at least $15K per month (achieved through placements and services).
- Achieving a minimum of 1 new employment placement per month (expected to commence following initial 3 months of commencing role).
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements.
- Exceptional quality of service.
- Ongoing professional development activities.
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes.
- A minimum of 2+ years Occupational Rehabilitation / Employment Services / Recruitment, Case Management or related industry experience.
- Qualifications in a related field including: occupational rehabilitation, psychology, allied health, human resources and community services are highly favoured.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise with all stakeholders problem solving, conflict resolution skills, strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, data entry), strong report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Victorian Worksafe Laws and Relevant Acts (i.e. Worksafe New Employer Services program guidelines).
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, psychologist, Psychologist, vocational, Vocational