About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join a well established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. In the role you will work with children and their families to assess an treat leaning difficulties, ASD, Autism, motor difficulties and more.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 years' paediatric experience
- Drivers License
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Supportive, inclusive and professional work environment
- Administration support
- Supervision and mentoring
- PD budget
- Car allowance
- Leave loading
- Options for permanent part-time, casual and contract employment
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, paediatrics, Paediatrics, paeds, Paeds