About the Company:
Our client is a leading national provider or insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. Their services currently include Injury Management, Investigations, Claims & Risk, Training & Recruitment.
Their success is reflected in our strong client base, sustained growth & excellent staff retention, affording a positive combination of job security and career progression.
About the Role:
The purpose of the role is to lead a team of Rehabilitation Consultants in their delivery of occupational rehabilitation services across VIC Workers Compensation. This is a managerial role with the successful candidate being responsible for the performance & financial outcomes of the team. You will be exposed to outcome, revenue and billable figures for your team and will be required to demonstrate commercial skills and accountability.
This will be a challenging yet incredibly rewarding role, allowing you to utilise the knowledge and expertise you've gained through your extensive experience gained in the VIC workers comp industry.
If you want to make a real difference, love a fast-paced environment and have a key focus on quality and outcomes, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you. This is also an opportunity to join our company at a key growth time.
- Demonstrated NES senior experience
- Strong & current understanding of VIC workers comp legislation
- People management experience
- Other injury management, clinical or leadership experience
- Passion for motivating individuals, creative thinking and achievement of outcomes;
- The ability to communicate effectively and vary your management approach;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, good team attitude and positive approach;
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement;
- Strong relationship building skills and a passion for account management.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Excellent remuneration + benefits;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine & friendly working culture with regular social events and charity involvement;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Continuous support available from our wider, national management team;
- Ongoing opportunities as our company expands;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader, team leader, Rehabilitation Team Leader, rehabilitation team leader, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist