Our Client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company, with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
Their network is currently comprised of 12 locations and they are now looking for an amazing Paediatric PT to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Physiotherapist to take on a Mobile and Community based role servicing Sydney's South West.
As an innovative Paediatric PT, you will be looking to take the next step in your career in this amazing and rewarding role. You will manage a paediatric caseload in the community, and work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Provide clients with necessary treatment, and evaluate their condition and needs to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
- Great work-life balance, with flexibility around shifts and hours
- Great induction and ongoing training support
- Yearly education allowance
- Bonus commission structure that rewards your effort
- Car Allowance
- Relevant Physiotherapy qualification
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience, 3 years' clinical experience (preferred)
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong interpersonal skills & a great communicator and 'people person' among your clients and team
- Learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perceptions
- Enthusiastic to share your extensive knowledge base
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Paediatric Physiotherapist, paediatric physiotherapist, community, Community, Mobile, mobile, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paediatric, paediatric, Paeds, paeds