For over 20 years, our client has supported thousands of people of all ages to achieve their independence goals, believing that every person has a right to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life – disability should not be a barrier.
Offering Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy services across metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Sydney, and Newcastle, our client provides therapy on a “fee for service” basis with therapy funded from a range of sources including: “individualised funding” under the National Disability Insurance Scheme; regulator funding (TAC, LTCS, Worksafe); school or other community organisations; or the person may pay privately.
About the Role:
You will support people of all ages who are living with a disability to live with independence every day. This role has a mixed case load, including paediatrics, and you will do this by providing Occupational Therapy to build on what is working, creating change in areas that are not working.
Services are most effective in the person’s usual environments and routines; therefore, therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy. Assessment and treatment predominantly occurs at home, school or workplace, but therapy can take place in the offices' “in-clinic/rooms”.
With demand for support increasing, we are looking for talented and passionate Occupational Therapists to join teams in Bankstown, Penrith, or Parramatta.
Both part-time and full-time applications are welcome.
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Experienced Occupational Therapist to lead the team.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Current Victorian or NSW Driver’s License.
- Current membership of Peak Industry Body.
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Excellent mentoring and professional development.
- Autonomous working environment.
- 38 hours full-time working flexibly - can complete reports from home.
- Tools of Trade provided - laptop and phone.
- Can use own car with up to $9000 reimbursement; or lease car from employer with 20% for personal use.
- Tolls and petrol included, with pool cars also available.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on email@example.com or 03 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Ot, oT, occupational Therapist, occupational, therapist, community, Community, disability, Disability, NDIS, ndis, N.D.I.S., n.d.i.s.