Our client is a mobile children's therapy service that provides allied health services to predominantly school-aged children. The service is delivered in partnership with the child, their families, educators and other support services to enhance a child's performance and confidence in all aspects of their daily lives, helping them to discover their full potential.
About the Role:
You will be working with an experienced team to deliver evidence-based services across a range of settings in Central Tablelands and surrounding areas. You will develop individualised home and school-based programs building capacity of children, families, care givers and educators.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered. New Grads are welcome to apply.
- Family friendly organisation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Committed to professional development & support to employees to further develop areas of special interest
- Culture that supports work/life balance
- Supportive team environment
- Well-established practice with highly experienced therapists
- $66k - $95k + Super
This is a position for a highly motivated therapist with demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team. You will have excellent time management skills, and oral and written communication skills. Experience in working with children is desirable but not essential.
Key Selection Criteria
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- Registration with AHPRA
- Approved Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Own car and valid driver's licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in partnership with children, families, educators and other support services
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. OccThy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST