About the Company:
Our client is a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Vocational Advisor to come join a leading provider of workplace health, wellbeing and employment services, based in Melbourne!
As a talented Vocational Advisor, your purpose is to plan and assess rehabilitative programs that will result in positive return to work outcomes.
In this role you will liaise and collaborate with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and other allied health professionals.
Enjoy building strong relationships with customers, managing a caseload of injured clients and providing professional injury prevention and occupational rehabilitation advice. Also conduct initial assessments, evaluate clients' progress and prepare reports accordingly.
- Family friendly, flexible working arrangements
- Exceptional quality of service
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes
- Attractive salary - $70-$75K + Super
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Professional
- Full AHPRA registration
- 2+ years of experience working in the occupational rehabilitation industry
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Good relationship building experience and skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Motivated to self-manage workload and job priorities
- A current Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vocational Advisor, vocational advisor, Vocational, vocational, Advisor, advisor, rehabilitation, Rehabilitation, Occupational Rehabilitation, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, occupational, consultant, Consultant, Workplace provider, workplace Provider