Our client is a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to work closely with the mobile physiotherapy & community team based in Brisbane.
You will work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile physiotherapists. Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs, and evaluate their condition to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
As a passionate Senior Physiotherapist, you will also mentor junior physiotherapists within the team and use your expertise to provide ongoing professional support.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available.
- Genuine career progression, through our tailored career progression plan
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $85K + package
- A qualification in Physiotherapy
- 3 years experience (preferred)
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
- Provision of physiotherapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Experience as an Physiotherapist within the acute hospital or private sector
- Experience in mental health (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Current (or applied for) registration with AHPRA
- Working with children check
- Working in rehabilitation & aged care
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior, senior, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, physio, Physio, PT, pt, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community, Paeds, paeds